Thursday, February 3, 2011

LIfe since I"ve written


Hey guys sorry I haven't written in such a long time! So My friends and I who are Emmeline, addy, cassidy, and sometimes Sarah. We tackle I know it seems really stupid but it is so FUN and funny! One time Emmeline pushed Cassidy off the bed and she landed on my desk then she fell on the ground I laughed so hard! I don't get why it is so funny to see people get hurt is there something wrong with me or something I have no idea! Haha I hope you see this emme cass and addy and sarah but it was so funny how emmeline's mouth went in a perfect o and so did cassidys mouth I had to put my hands over my face so she wouldn't know I was laughing! I don't know if I have ever told you when I hurt my leg in soccer when I had to wear a cast for 3 or four days it stunk! but it was my grandpas 80th birthday I had a soccer game that day we had brought black paint so that we could put it on our faces like football players. Then the game started I made a goal in like the first 2 to 3 minutes by the way all of my family almost was going to be at the party at my house. but I made a goal I went back for another one I made it in like 4 minutes from the other goal but then I slid and then the girl kicked my hard like super duper hard in the shin it hurt so bad that I was on the ground and then of course all of my friends were like laughing at me! Then it was hurting so bad that my mom and I had to go to the doctors right before the party. The doctor said he would have to wrap it and I would have to leave it there for 3 or 4 days. I thought I would have to use crutches I thought yes and then he told me I had to I was so happy I don't know why I hate HATE crutches now but then my mom had to ask how tall I would be when I grow up I don't know why I thought this day couldn't get any worse then he said I would maybe only be 5"1 but I don't believe him! I hope not at least! Well this is super duper long so I'm just going to stop now bye maybe I'll put some pictures on soon sorry that was a weird picture but it is cool I guess but I'll tell you about that story sometime later

No comments:

Post a Comment