Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm back

hey everyone how are you? I'm back from shadow Mountain it was so so so FUN I LOVED it I wish I could have stayed longer!!!! but at the same time I'm glad to be home now there was a lot of stuff to do there. I could go on and on and on about stuff but I'm going to tell you anyway. frist we got there then we had to go over all the rules but I was ok with when they said there was like bears and stuff and to always have 5 girls with you because have you ever heard 5 girls Shut Up but thats what they said we can so shut up when we want to!!!!! because of bears and stuff
it was scary I got scared when he said that and we got PINE CABIN I was so HAPPY while there was a big slip and slide. well you'll have to see the pictures what I got it was so pretty well we also got to do bow an arrow shooting
I was close to getting a pop for poping a balloon it was so cool. the cabin's were really pretty well kinda but you had to wear tennis shoes the whole time except for when you were sleeping well I can't fit any more I'll do another post with pictures soon

No comments:

Post a Comment